CPOMP 2024 Annual Meeting
Thursday, September 19 – Saturday, September 21, 2024
The Broadmoor | Colorado Springs, CO
The following times are MDT. Agenda is subject to change.
Thrusday, September 19, 2024
3:00 PM – Attendee Check-in
4:00 PM – Advisory Board Meeting
7:30 PM – Kick Off Reception
Friday, September 20, 2024
8:00 AM – General Sessions
11:30 AM – Keynote Speaker Luncheon
1:30 PM – Sponsored Activities
6:00 PM – Evening Reception & Dinner
Saturday, September 21, 2024
8:00 AM 12:00 PM – General Sessions
Join us at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, CO for the CPOMP 2024 Annual Meeting from Thursday, September 19 to Saturday, September 21, 2024. Nestled in the stunning Colorado Rockies, The Broadmoor is where luxury meets mountain adventure. Members and guests can explore hiking trails and outdoor fun, while enjoying top-notch dining from 20 restaurant options, world-renowned spa treats, two legendary golf courses, and an array of programs for guests of all ages and interests, surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty.
Physician-owners and medical practice executives from across the country will convene to discuss timely topics related to medical real estate ownership and enjoy networking activities with their peers. Register to reserve your spot at a meeting that will be advantageous to your physician-owned real estate investment.
- Super Early Registration until January 5, 2024 – $325
- Early Registration from January 5 to March 15, 2024 – $500
- Standard Registration – $650
Registered attendees have access to the CPOMP room block to reserve their accommodations. Resort reservations will be available soon and exclusively accessed in your confirmation email. All room nights incur a $39 resort fee. Discounted room rates are available for three days pre- and post-CPOMP 2024 meeting.
- Colorado Springs Airport ~11 miles away
- Denver International Airport ~86 miles away
CPOMP 2024 Cancellation Policy:
1. Registration is transferable to another qualified individual if submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org until the start of the event.
2. Cancellations received in writing at email@example.com before 7/19/24 will be granted a full refund. Those received between 7/19/24 and 8/19/24 will receive a 50% refund.
3. No refunds will be issued after 8/19/24.
4. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend (no-shows) without providing written requests as mentioned above.
(Resort reservation changes and cancellations are subject to the Broadmoor policies. Reservations must be canceled seven days in advance.)
Resort Fee Includes
- Unlimited access to Fitness Center
- Two daily group fitness classes: Early Bird Aquatics and Broadmoor Bootcamp
- Resort and activity shuttle service to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Starsmore Visitor and Nature Center, The Broadmoor World Arena, and The Broadmoor Seven Falls
- Admission to movies and select matinees in The Little Theatre
- In-room hot beverage program: teas, coffee, hot chocolate
- Art and History Tour: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10:30am
- Golf Clinic: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 3:00pm (Seasonal)
- Tennis Round Robins: Fridays at 5:00pm in the Tennis Bubble (Spring/Fall/Winter)
- One-hour use of paddle boats. (Seasonal)