Join us at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL for the CPOMP 2023 Annual Meeting from Thursday, November 2 to Saturday, November 4, 2023. Located on a stretch of pristine beach in northeast Florida, this luxury oceanfront resort is a premier year-round destination for recreation and reflection. Members and their guests will discover the beauty of this beachside paradise with its world-renowned golf courses, award-winning dining, indulgent spa treatments, and endless leisure pursuits.
Physician-owners and medical practice executives from across the country will convene to discuss timely topics related to medical real estate ownership and enjoy networking activities with their peers. Register to reserve your spot at a meeting that will be advantageous to your physician-owned real estate investment.
Registered attendees have access to the CPOMP room block to reserve their accommodations. The resort boasts a luxury spa, incredible golf course, clay tennis courts, heated swimming pools, kayak and bike rentals, and miles of pristine beach. All room nights incur a $22 resort fee. Discounted room rates are available for three days pre- and post-CPOMP 2023 meeting.
CPOMP guests can enjoy 10% off spa services and 10% off golf. Just mention CPOMP 2023 when booking.
- Jacksonville International Airport ~30 miles away
- Orlando International Airport ~160 miles away
The resort suggests Uber, Lyft, or scheduling a ride with their transportation partner. East Coast Transportation has provided CPOMP attendees with a 25% discount – schedule a one-way or round-trip transfer.
CPOMP 2023 Cancellation Policy:
1. Registration is transferable to another qualified individual if submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org until the start of the event.
2. Cancellations received in writing at email@example.com before 9/2/23 will be granted a full refund. Those received between 9/2/23 and 10/2/23 will receive a 50% refund.
3. No refunds will be issued after 10/2/23.
4. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend (no-shows) without providing written requests as mentioned above.
(Resort reservation changes and cancellations are subject to the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club policies. Reservations must be canceled seven days in advance. )